Have you ever dreamt of being a pilot? I have, and recently, I came close to living that dream.
On an airfield just north of Fort Worth, Texas, I had the honor of meeting the legendary pilot, Rob Holland, who took me on a Hero Flight. Flying with Rob, whose masterful skills are unrivaled, was the extreme thrill of a lifetime and an experience I will always remember.
If you don’t know who Rob is, here are just a few of his accomplishments so far:
- Four-time, consecutive, World 4-minute Freestyle Champion*
- Seven-time, consecutive, U.S. National Aerobatic Champion*
- Eight-time, U.S. 4-minute Freestyle Champion*
- 2015 World Air Games Freestyle Gold Medalist
- 2012 Art Scholl Award for Showmanship Recipient
- 2008 World Advanced Aerobatic Champion
- Seven-time U.S. Aerobatic Team Member
- 24 Medals in International Competition (11 Gold)
*Only pilot in history to accomplish
Let’s help spread the word on the amazing Hero Flight Program. Operating as part of Stratus Aviation Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that encourages and enables people to pursue their aviation passions, the mission of the Hero Flight Program is to honor the courageous men and women of the United States Armed Forces by introducing them to the thrill of flight.
If you are a corporation, ask me about how just knowing Rob can help your business, your employees, your clients, and even potential investors.
Lastly…a little birdy told me that this January in Scottsdale, AZ, Rob may be taking a lucky guest for a flight during the Kadima.Ventures Innovation Fair 2018. Stay tuned!